-There may be some showers today according to the National Weather Service. It will be mostly cloudy with a chance of showers after 2 p.m.
-Fireworks will light up the sky tonight at the Heritage Carnival happening at the Heritage Center in Mt. Sinai.
-Catch the sounds of the Caribbean at Tequila Jack's tonight. The Therapy Band brings new World Beat Sound, derived from Reggae, Soca, Salsa, and Hip Hop music.
- Find a new home in the Port Jefferson area.
- Or visit a few open houses.
- What’s playing at the movies … and when?
- Advertise your yard sale ahead of the weekend.
- See those yard sales pop up on our map.