-Did you get out yesterday and enjoy the summer like weather? If you missed it, you have a second chance today to enjoy. According to the National Weather Service, it sunny with a high of 74 degrees.
-Join Captain Jerry McGrath for a multimedia lecture for the fishing novice, and the advanced angler at Port Jefferson Free Library on Thursday at 7:00 p.m. There will be a discussion on bait and lure selections, and techniques for hooking them on rod and reel.
-Local favorite florist James Cress has moved to a new location. It's actually their old location. See where they moved to and why.
-Don't miss the Heritage Carnival happening at the Heritage Center in Mt. Sinai. The four day long event promises food, fun, games and fireworks.
- Find a new home in the Port Jefferson area.
- Or visit a few open houses.
- What’s playing at the movies … and when?
- Advertise your yard sale ahead of the weekend.
- See those yard sales pop up on our map.