Presented by The Greater Port Jefferson Northern Brookhaven Arts Council enjoy the 4th Annual Picnic Supper Concerts in Harborfront Park (just east of Danford's and the Ferry)
These FREE concerts will take place rain or shine, outside in Harborfront Park if the weather is nice and inside the Port Jeff Village Center if not.
- Concertgoers are encouraged to bring a picnic supper and their own blankets or lawn chairs.
- Live music and a beautiful sunset.
- Harborfront Park is handicapped-accessible and leashed-dog-friendly.
Check out these upcoming performances, Wednesdays at 6:30p.m.
- July 11th-Claudia jacobs & Friends
- July 18th-Hungrytown
- July 25th-Eastbound Freight Bluegrass
- August 1st-Appalachian Diaries: Kerry Kearney, Maria Fairchild & Friends
- August 8th-The Folk Goddesses
- August 15th-Brother SunA
- August 22nd Gene Casey & the Lone Sharks
- August 29th-Miles to Dayton