If you are looking to find out what's happening around town or what's coming up on Patch, then this is the place. Everyday we list some of the interesting things taking place from our calendar and a sample of what's coming up in the news on Wednesday.
1. On Wednesday, enjoy a at . Bring a picnic supper and your blankets or lawn chairs to listen to live music and see a beautiful sunset over the Sound.
2. The meets on Wednesdays at the . This club is open to all skill levels.
3. at . Join Maggie Cooper to learn practical methods and meditations to transform our stressful life into one of clarity and positive energy. Then enjoy a bowl of homemade soup and good conversation.
4. Later on Patch you can read about an orthodontist in Port Jefferson whose non-profit helps those in need overseas.
5. Check out our story on Thomas Bove who became the first Decathlete in school history to be named All-American after an impressive fourth place finish in the National Outdoor Track & Field Championships in Greensboro N.C.