1. Monday and Thursday mornings, Spins Gymnastics Academy offers its facilities for open gym time to parents and children under the age of eight. The gym is open from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Cost is $10.
2. St. Charles Hospital will offer several of its support groups this week: on Tuesday, for Parkinson's Disease and individuals who have sustained concussions; on Wednesday a bariatric support group will be held as well as one for speech communication, and on Thursday one for breastfeeders at 1 p.m.
3. Zumba class is available Tuesday at 3:45, at the Port Jefferson Free Library. Open to adult beginners to this active dance class, the cost is $30.
4. Do you ever wonder if your home or business is running energy-efficient? To find out more about energy audits, attend a free seminar at Brookhaven Town Hall on Wednedsay at 4:30 p.m.
5. Get Involved With Patch. This is a great way to get information about a host of things, whether it's posting an event on our calendar, spreading the word through our announcements section, orblogging in the company of our Local Voices.