Got plans for St. Patrick's Day yet? If you're not heading out to a parade this weekend, there's plenty of fun to be had in the Port Jefferson area too. Take a look at some of our picks for weekend activities below.
- The Terryville Fire Department's annual Company Two comedy dinner show, now in its 12th year, will take place Saturday at 7 p.m. at its headquarters on Jayne Boulevard ($45).
- You can also catch some comedy at Friday Night Face-Off at Theater Three at 10:30 p.m. on Friday.
- Theater Three's latest production is "Back to Bacharach and David," featuring the songs of Burt Bacharach and Hal David. It runs through March 30, showing Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at 8 p.m. and Sundays at 3 p.m. Tickets range from $15 to $30.
- Renowned Psychic Medium Robert Hansen will be sharing his talents with a group reading session in Port Jefferson Station. Tickets cost $50 and ALL proceeds go to Love 146, which battles against child trafficking and child sexual slavery.
- The Denice Given Band will play Schaefer's starting at 9 p.m. on Saturday.
Kids & Family
- Friday at 6:30 p.m. is Art Time for kids ages 7 to 12 at the Port Jefferson Free Library; registration required.
- Create your own "Leprechaun Trap" to celebrate St. Patrick's Day at the Maritime Explorium on Saturday and Sunday at 1 p.m.
- On Saturday at 11 a.m., catch the children's production "Peter Rabbit" at Theater Three.
- The North Shore Art Guild has works on display at the Port Jefferson Village Center.
Food & Drink
- Vine 2 Wine will offer a free wine and cheese pairing event at 3 p.m. on Saturday.
- Saturday Night Live at Danford's combines breathtaking views of the Long Island Sound with tapas, music and drinks.
- A free community CPR class is being offered on Saturday at 10 a.m. in Mt. Sinai. Click here for details.