It's looking like an eventful weekend in the Port Jefferson area if you're into art and music. Is your organization hosting an event? You can add it for free to our calendar here.
- The Royal Education Foundation will hold its annual art auction to benefit the Port Jefferson school district on Friday at 7 p.m. at Old Field Club in Setauket.
Fine Arts & Exhibits
- The group North Shore Art Guild will be exhibiting works of more than 50 artists at the Port Jefferson Village Center, with a reception on Saturday night from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Music & Entertainment
- At the new restaurant Maroon, you'll find classic/southern rock band Stagecoach Junction starting at 8 p.m. on Friday (no cover charge).
- Join School of Rock for its Little Wing band, showcasing a new music program for kids ages 4-5, at the Port Jefferson Free Library on Saturday at 1 p.m.
- On Saturday, the Homegrown Music Café returns to St. Gerard Majella Church, featuring Stella David and Inda Eaton at 8 p.m. ($5).
- There's always karaoke night at The Village Way on Saturday starting at 10 p.m.
- The Maritime Explorium's "March Comes in Like a Lion!" event, set for Saturday and Sunday at 1 p.m., will have kids making and testing out their own wind socks ($5).