You've done most of the big shopping on your list, now you need a few stocking stuffers to cap it off. Here's a list of places to get those smaller gifts.
1. Automotive accessories like fun key chains or fuzzy dice make great stocking stuffers. Try or .
2. Check out or for their huge selection of ornaments, which can fit into the stocking nicely.
3. Cool shells, pirate flags and other nautical gifts can all be found at , including jewelrey.'
4. has gift cards, mugs and even bags of coffee beans to make everyone happy when they reach into their stockings on Christmas morning.
5. Kick it up a notch with a piece of jewelery from for your significant other.
6. A trip to will certainly turn up more than a few items worthy of the stocking.
7. There are few people who will wake up on Christmas morning and be disappointed to find something from the in their stocking. Leave the diets until after New Years.
8. If quirky, stylish and green are more your tasts then head over to for some unique little gifts.
9. Got a dog lover or even a dog with a stocking to stuff. Check out , the Doggie Boutique for some ideas.
10. Everything these days runs on some sort of battery. At you can pick up a bunch to put into the stocking so everything is ready to run right out of the box on Christmas morning. Or the electronics geek in your life might want a package of switches, transistors or a spool of cable in their stocking.