.

Don't Delay in Getting Your Port Jefferson Country Club Membership

Here's the information you'll need on joining the Port Jefferson Country Club this season.

Don't worry because membership at our beautiful country club for 2012 is still going on.

The golf season starts mid March and tennis season mid April. I've been a tennis member since 1988. I love the lifestyle Port Jeff offers. The amenities of our own private beach, golf, tennis, is just one of the reason why living in this village means so much to me. I've been a resident since 1987. The chemistry – like none other.

If you have not renewed your membership, you can still mail it, fax it or email your forms to: Inc. Village of Port Jefferson121 West BroadwayPort Jefferson, NY 1177 

Email: french@portjeff.com or fax it attn. PJCC: (631) 473-8799 

If you are considering a move to Port Jefferson, Three Village, Mt. Sinai, Miller Place, visit our website and let's go shopping.

For the last 24 years, Jolie Powell Realty has been helping buyers and sellers on the North Shore of Long Island with something that large franchises can't: personal commitment!

See you at the Club!

This post is contributed by a community member. The views expressed in this blog are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Patch Media Corporation. Everyone is welcome to submit a post to Patch. If you'd like to post a blog, go here to get started.

S. Hawthorne February 11, 2012 at 01:49 PM
If you are not a golfer or tennis player what is the benefit of paying for a membership, as long as our beaches are free and the clubhouse is open to the public?
Margot J Garant February 11, 2012 at 01:51 PM
Couldn't have said it better Jolie!!! See you across the net!
Margot J Garant February 11, 2012 at 01:54 PM
Having the Country Club available to join as a resident at such affordable pricing adds value to your property. Take advantage of either teaching your children or yourself lifestyle athletic sports that have tremendous physical, social and lifetime benefits.
S. Hawthorne February 11, 2012 at 02:08 PM
Having low taxes is what adds values to our property. Prices of homes in surrounding communities that do not have publicly owned country clubs are as high or higher than in PJ. With only about 10% of PJ households as members of the CC the other 90% subsidize the low cost of membership, and do not get a statistically proven advantage from providing that subsidy.
Lee Rosner February 11, 2012 at 03:31 PM
Nice post Jolie.I love the photo of the outdoor dining deck! Can't wait for the season to start.  Like Jolie, as a long time member, I can speak firsthand about the overall quality of the golf and tennis experience at PJCC. Don't miss out on this upcoming season. Give the PJCC membership coordinator a call and sign up!!

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »