The Suffolk County Police Department reported the following incidents between Jan. 5 and Jan. 11:
- Someone at St. Charles Hospital reported receiving four harassing phone calls on Jan. 7.
- Someone on Clifton Place in Port Jefferson Station reported receiving threatening phone calls on Jan. 7 at 5:20 p.m.
- A person sitting in his vehicle on Maple Ave. in Port Jefferson Station reported that someone approached his vehicle, opened the door and grabbed him at approximately 6 p.m. on Jan. 6. An appearance ticket was issued.
- Police responded to an incident on Jan. 5 in Mt. Sinai in which an intoxicated customer caused a disturbance in a restaurant at 2:30 p.m.
The following arrest information was supplied by the Suffolk County Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
- Jeffrey Hall, 29, of Port Jefferson, was arrested Jan. 11 in Setauket at 12:35 a.m. Police said he was driving at 65 miles per hour in a 40-miles-per-hour zone and charged him with first-offense DWI, a misdemeanor.
- James Little, 22, of Coram, was arrested at 3:20 a.m. on Jan. 5 in Port Jefferson at the corner of Main Street and Myrtle Ave. Police say he failed to stop at a stop sign and charged him with first-offense DWI, a misdemeanor.
Editor's note: This report previously stated that a man was shot on the leg on Wilson Avenue in Port Jefferson. Police told Patch that there was an error in the reporting, and that the incident occurred in Centereach.