On Nov. 4 a fire broke out in a home at 16 Frost Valley Road in Mt. Sina apparently due to something faulty in the fireplace, according to a spokesman from the Mt. Sinai Fire Department. No injuries were reported. Miller Place Fire Department and Terryville Fire Department were called to the scene, along with the Port Jefferson Volunteer Ambulance.
Trailer Owned by Veterans Support Charity Stolen
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something