Whether you’re a breast cancer survivor, a family member, friend, or co-worker who has been diagnosed join this walk to raise money for the Fortunato Breast Health Center at Mather Hospital. As a walker you’re encouraged to organize a team, whether consisting of co-workers, school members, organizations or just simply with family and friends.
- Registration begins at 8 a.m
- Walk begins at 9 a.m.
- 5 mile course through Port Jefferson and Belle Terre
- $20 registration fee (paid in advance or at the event)
- Receive $10 Walmart card for every $200 raised (5 card limit per walker)
- Students earn community service credit (bring registration fee & donations to registration area)
If unable to participate in the walk, you can still help the cause and raise money by Public Affairs at Mather Hospital at 631-476-2723 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.