Super Bowl XLVII kicks off at 6:30 p.m. Sunday as the NFC champion San Francisco 49ers take on the AFC champion Baltimore Ravens at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans.
The 49ers' stifling defense – led by All-Pro linebacker Patrick Willis – will go head-to-head with future hall-of-famer Ray Lewis – playing in his last season – and the Ravens' defense.
But the main headline for Sunday's big game isn't on the field, it's on the sidelines. Opposing head coaches John Harbaugh (Baltimore) and Jim Harbaugh (San Francisco) will be the first brothers to coach against each other in the Super Bowl.
So where can you watch this monumental showdown nearby?
- The Bench, Stony Brook
- Eldorado American Grill, Port Jefferson Station
- Tommy's Place, Port Jefferson
- Hurricane Grill & Wings, Port Jefferson Station
- Grumpy Jack's, Port Jefferson
- Eldorado Grill, Port Jefferson Station
If you're hanging around the house instead, think of ordering in some football fare from:
- Uncle Giuseppe's, Port Jefferson Station
- Port Jeff Lobster House, Port Jefferson
- Custom Cafe & Deli, Port Jefferson