1. The continues with the French movie, “1981.” Hopelessly outclassed by the more affluent students in his new school, 11-year-old Ricardo resorts to outright lying to impress them in this warm and funny look at adolescence, set in 1980s Quebec.
2. Toddlers, preschoolers and parents are invited to along with an instructor from Marchand's School of Dance at .
3. is hosting a dealing with problems relating to drugs, alcohol, behavioral problems, and inter-personal relationships at 8 p.m. tonight.
4. Stop smoking for the New Year – your lungs and your family will thank you. Look for advice in our latest column.
5. Read about the , a group of men from Port Jefferson all with kids in the . Well almost all if you count school principal Ted Mockrish who takes care of 600 students. Then later today see the video of the performance.