Police said burglars smashed a glass door and stole cash from the register at Dragon House Restaurant on Main Street in Kings Park on Sunday morning.
According to police, a 911 call was received at 9:35 a.m. reporting that the front glass door was broken. Police said the burglary occurred between 11 p.m. Saturday and 9:25 Sunday morning.
Police said no arrests have been made.
• Police said an Islip man knocked a woman to the ground, punched and kicked her, and then stole money from her. Steven Hansen, 28, of Islip, was arrested on March 3 in Smithtown on a second-degree robbery charge, a felony.
• James Kalamaras, 39, of East Setauket, was arrested on March 5 in Smithtown on a second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle charge, a misdemeanor. Police said Kalamaras was driving a car with a suspended license.
Two masked men armed with handguns held up a Wading River gas station Monday night, police said. According to Riverhead Police Detective Sergeant Joseph Loggia, on Monday at 10:30 p.m., two masked unknown males entered the Valero gas station on Route 25A in Wading River armed with handguns.
The station attendant was ordered to open up the register and cash was removed by one of the suspects, Loggia said. He added that the suspects were both wearing dark colored masks; no further description was given.
• Eric Latimer, 53, of Wyandanch, was arrested on March 5 in Hauppauge on a petty larceny charge, a misdemeanor. Police said Latimer bought gas from a gas station with an employee card that did not belong to him.
• Jose Villanueva, 39, of Medford, was arrested on March 6 in Hauppauge on a second-degree criminal impersonation charge, a misdemeanor. According to police, Villanueva was in an accident in a 2004 Nissan at 750 Motor Parkway and identified himself as someone else.
• Edward Harnisch of Commack, was arrested March 9 at 595 Commack Road in Smithtown after allegedly hitting a 2007 Lincoln with his vehicle and then fleeing the scene.
• Barbara Sanchez, 47, of Commack, was arrested on a charge of grand larceny March 10 for allegedly stealing jewelry from a home on Otsego Place between Oct. 1 and Dec. 31, 2012.