- Port Jefferson Village Center - The Village Center is open to the community. "For all those who are affected by the storm, we'd like to reach out and offer a place to warm up and charge your cell phone," said Sue Orifici, from the Village Center. "We have electric and WiFi to connect to your families and loved ones. A place to warm up, hang out and get away from the gas lines. We have a T.V. and some Scrabble games available."
- Comsewogue Library - Library is open with charging stations, WiFi, and computers for public use. Read more here.
- Port Jefferson Library - Open for people to come in, recharge devices and use WiFi. Library is also holding a volunteer fair on Saturday.
- Bridgeport-Port Jefferson Ferry - Regular service resumed on Wednesday at 6 a.m.
- Long Island Rail Road - Hourly service from Huntington Branch to Penn Station on Friday. Westbound trains depart Huntington at 35 minutes after the hour; the first train is at 12:35 a.m. Service from Port Jefferson Branch still suspended.
- Port Jefferson Emergency Operations Center - The village encourages reidents to continue to call (631) 403-6111 for storm related non-emergencies. Always call 911 in case of an emergency.
To have your local organization or business reopening added to this list please put it in the comments below.